The offer is valid for purchases made between this Monday (Monday, November 15) and Friday (November 19).
Renfe has also joined Black Friday by putting AVE and Long Distance tickets to travel in 2022 with promoted and reduced rates, including Malaga and Seville . in Andalusia.
The promotional offer is valid for purchases made between November 15 and 19 and the tickets purchased will be for travel throughout 2022, as reported in a statement.
These are offers to travel to Barcelona, Madrid, Seville, Valencia, Alicante, Zaragoza, Malaga or Logroño, among other cities.
– tickets between Madrid and Barcelona now start at 10.9 euros.
- Those of Seville-Madrid from 19.3 euros
- Zaragoza-Madrid, 8.35 euros
- Madrid-Valencia, 18.5 euros
- Malaga-Madrid, 20.3 euros
- Madrid-Pamplona, 15.05 euros
- Alicante-Madrid, 16.6 euros. < / li>